Mountain States Health Alliance Construction Pre-Qualification Form and Information
All MSHA Sub-Contractor Bidders must sign this form stating that they comply with the following pre-qualification.
- Must have completed a minimum of 5 (five) similar commercial projects in scope to which pricing will be submitted and 1 (one) of which must have been completed within the past 2 (two) years of equal magnitude in scope and price.
- Must have been in the contracting business a minimum of 5 (five) consecutive years under the present name.
- Shall not now, nor have been in the past, disqualified for cause from bidding on any Federal, State or City Agency.
- Must be capable of providing a performance bond equal to 100% of the contract and a labor and material payment bond of not less than 100% of the contract.
- Must be able to provide a bid bond to pay Owner should he fail to sign and execute the contract, an amount equal to 5% of his base bid.
- Must provide a field construction superintendent having a minimum of 5 (five) consecutive years experience on similar projects.
All interested bidders must meet the qualifications listed in this
Pre-Qualification Form Printable Form (pdf format)
Approved Contractor/Vendor Listing